Goan solkadi
“Today, I am going to tell you about Goan Solkadi. People in Goa love Solkadi because it is very delicious and refreshing. After eating rice, Goan people usually drink or eat Solkadi along with veg rice or fish rice.
“I love Solkadi, but when it comes to preparing it, I feel it is a very tedious task. But anyhow, I have to do it. So, I tried to learn how to prepare it from my mother, and then I started making it myself. Now, I know very well how to prepare it. So today, I am sharing my recipe for preparing Solkadi with you.”
it helps in digestion and reduces heaviness after eating rice or seafood Cooling for the body Boosts immunity etc but I enjoy to have it only because I love the taste of it or when we goan dnt want to do any other kadhi we prefer solkadhi 🥰 it's easy to make and time saving.
To make Solkadi, we need ingredients like garam masala, garlic, coriander, and coconut. All these ingredients are mixed together to prepare this tasty traditional Goan drink that is solkadi.
“To prepare Solkadi, first take some warm water and soak kokum in it. Then add garlic, chopped coriander, and a little salt. Keep it aside for some time to rest.
On the other side, take a coconut, grate it, and extract the coconut milk from it. After that, add the white coconut milk to the kokum water mixture. Mix it well, and your Solkadi is ready to serve.”
No comments:
Post a Comment